Wednesday, November 24, 2010

@Hospital Selayang

 The ward 
it's really nice, clean, and organized. well, maybe because it's a first class ward, so everything is totally being cared of. if you are a visitor, no need to wait for the visiting hours. Enter anytime.. just tell the guard "wad 9A", and the guard will let you in. Owh, the sister and nurses are nice and friendly too.


The room 
my parent requested for a single bed room. Luckily, there's one available. However, the nurse mispelled my atuk's name. It should be Shlamat.. and not Shlamah lorrr!

My mother
My dearly mother tgh berdebar-debar thinking what will happen during the surgery (knee arthroplasty surgery) . Her friend bagitahu masa surgery tu nanti my mom boleh dengar doktor2 mengerjakan lutut my mom since bius separuh badan je. Tools dia sama macam tools yg my father guna untuk buat rumah.. so my mom bole dengar bunyi gerudi, bunyi tukul, bunyi grinder dan segala mcm bunyi.. hehehe.. takooooottttt!

 My bed
My bed for the past two nights and many more nights to come.... dah bawak comforter sesiap dr manjung nih untuk menambahkan keselesaan... hehe.. ada sesiapa nk ganti shift???

As of now, my mother dahpun kena surgery semlm. All went well. She's still in epidural.. so masih okay lagik.. please pray for fast recovery ye.. and sesiapa yg free, bolela dtg bawakkan aza rojak buah.. sebab rasa cam ngidam nak makan rojak buah... heheheh!


No comments: